This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the websites and applications operated by AMADEUS SPEED SRL with its registered office in Hunedoara, Bdul. Libertatii 1 Bl. 8 Sc. C Et. 3 Ap. 25, (hereinafter referred to as www.amadeusspeed.ro).
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- operation of the site,
- analysis of the behavior of site visitors,
- for advertising.
This policy is complemented by the policy www.amadeusspeed.ro on the protection of personal data in general that you can find here and which we encourage you to read, including additional useful information, including about the person responsible for www.amadeusspeed.ro for the protection of personal data, all purposes of data processing by www.amadeusspeed.ro, your rights, and exceptions and their limits etc.
Proper protection of personal data is an important goal for www.amadeusspeed.ro. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible regarding the approach of www.amadeusspeed.ro in the matter. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to a server www.amadeusspeed.ro or to a server of a third party.
- What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of www.amadeusspeed.ro to provide more tailored services to users, eg: - preferences in terms of online privacy, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
- What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
- How are cookies used on this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
- analysis cookies
- advertising cookies
Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
- Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
What are similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
www.amadeusspeed.ro uses Local Storage as a similar technology.
- Block cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you from:
- to send a request
- to completely open some pages on the site
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below:
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to follow after opening the browser.
Link-urile de mai sus nu aparțin unor site-uri www.amadeusspeed.ro și www.amadeusspeed.ro nu este responsabil de conținutul acestora.
- Administering cookie placement preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies on the terminal by default. They are stored for the periods described in the table in section 11 below. These settings can be changed so that the automatic administration of cookies is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed every time cookies are sent to his terminal.
- Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important to the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are a focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories.
- Offers adapted to users interests
- Remembering passwords
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a specific user on a site.
- Providing user-relevant advertising.
- Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
- Security and privacy issues
În general browserele au integrate set?ri de confiden?ialitate care furnizeaz? diferite niveluri de acceptare a cookie-urilor, perioada de valabilitate ?i ?tergere automat? dup? ce utilizatorul a vizitat un anumit site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
- Links and additional useful information
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: